Aruna Robotics is a division of 3D Infotech, Inc. At 3D Infotech, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose. 3D Infotech is committed to using your personal information appropriately.
Scope of This Notice
This Online Privacy Notice applies to 3D Infotech websites, applications, and other digital offerings. The goal of this Online Privacy Notice is to inform you of the choices you have about the way the information collected is used. It also applies to consumer digital registration cards. For information about other offline data collections, use the contact information noted below.
Your Personal Information
3D Infotech's goal in collecting personal information about you is to facilitate the development of new products and services relevant to customers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests – deliver more of what you want and less of what you don't want.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Explicitly Provide. In order to participate in various online programs offered, such as trials, provision of services or information requests; you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, company, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
- Information We Automatically Collect. We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
- IP Address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Page visits
Using Your Information
3D Infotech only uses the personal information you explicitly provide to conduct business with you.
We also use this personal information to
- provide you with information related to the products or services you purchased from us
- improve our service
- personalize communications
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
3D Infotech may send you e-mail about your orders or your account and in response to your questions. 3D Infotech and its subsidiaries may also send you e-mail with information and/or special news about products and services that may be of interest to you, provided you agreed to receive such e-mails in accordance with applicable law.
We will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receipt of promotional e-mail. This option applies to promotional e-mail only, as we may find it necessary to send you e-mail relating to your account, order, product or pricing changes.
Promotional e-mail that you receive from 3D Infotech will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mail.
Protecting Your Information
3D Infotech implements a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures to help protect your personal information in line with applicable laws and regulations (CCPA and GPDR). 3D Infotech stores your data in the United States.
Some 3D Infotech websites contain links to and from other websites, such as social media sites. 3D Infotech is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. 3D Infotech encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites.
You have the right under applicable law to access, correct, update, erase and block your personal information. In some circumstances, yoal informatiu may have the right to object to processing of your personon. To exercise your rights please contact us here.
California supplemental privacy notice3D Infotech may collect the following categories of information:
- Identifiers (such as name, address, email address)
- Commercial Information
- Internet or Other Network or Device Activity
- Location Information
- Professional or Employment-Related Data
- Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You
We use these information for the purposes described before in this policy. Pursuant to CCPA, 3D Infotech will not share, sell or rent your personal data with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing use.
California laws permits you to request an update or removal of content or information you have given to us. To make such a request, please contact us here.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using a 3D Infotech website, please contact us by our contact page